As one of the oldest and most experienced IR firms, SM Berger & Company has cultivated a wealth of financial market intelligence to help companies with IR plans and communication strategies.
From day one, our clients benefit from an experienced Investor Relations officer, supported by a team of professionals and sophisticated resources.
- We are generalists, and support a variety of businesses in their IR efforts. Our proven process:
- Removes guesswork and creates efficiencies for your team
- Leverages our vendor network to create effective cost structures for services
- We can become a support team for your internal IR efforts or lead IR on your behalf – we work with the structure that best works for our clients
- Every IR program is unique to the client. We do not use a cookie-cutter approach.
Communications Programs and Strategies
- We carefully listen to our clients and the capital markets to develop powerful investor communications that resonate with investors and analysts.
- We work to enhance current communication assets and create new ones to help our clients tell their story. Our long history of success across multiple industries enables us to take extremely complex situations or corporate structures and pull together a compelling narrative for investors.
- We help our clients determine which conferences to participate in and actively prepare our clients to maximize these events, using our past experience with hundreds of micro and small cap firms.
Investor Engagement and Targeting
- We often act as your voice to the investor community, helping our clients maintain focus on running their business. We develop outbound communications to ensure analysts and investors are kept apprised of company developments.
- We actively manage investor introductions and work to grow the awareness of our clients’ stock. Our strong reputation in the investor community ensures we can schedule non-deal-roadshows (NDRs) to have our clients meet current/prospective investors and analysts.
- We help our clients determine which conferences to participate in and actively prepare our clients to maximize these events, using our past experience with hundreds of micro and small-cap firms.
Strategic Research and Support
- Our extensive work with small and micro-cap companies across multiple industries and a strong reputation with investors have helped us to develop a trusted network of advisors, vendors and service providers. With our experience and network, we can assist our clients who have an urgent need for support by recommending a trusted provider who knows their industry and has worked with small or micro-cap firms.
- Over 35 years of helping clients, we have assisted with competitive research, capital markets strategy, investment banking partnerships, business introductions, corporate development and marketing initiatives.
- In addition to our network, we leverage our internal tools such as Bloomberg or AlphaSense to provide data and analytics to our clients that other IR firms can’t provide.